St. Joseph's Physicians Internal Medicine specializes in care for adults from age 18 through the end of life. Our physicians are board certified in internal medicine and treat both acute and chronic medical problems as well as conduct annual preventative physicals.
In addition to providing top-of-the-line care, St. Joseph's Physicians Internal Medicine is the convenient choice for patients:
- A physician is on call around the clock, so you're in good hands if you have an emergency need outside of regular office hours.
- We are located on the campus of St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, with convenient garage parking as well as wheelchairs available for those who need one.
- While our physicians are specially trained to treat many acute and chronic medical conditions, if we ever need to refer you to a specialist, in most cases, we are able to utilize a specialist within the St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center network of care.
- Laboratory and radiology services are available nearby.
Services and Procedures
Our board-certified physicians specialize in internal medicine for adults ages 18 years and up.
- Treatment of acute and chronic medical problems
- Annual preventative physicals
- Adult and geriatric medicine
Patients can schedule, cancel and receive information regarding appointments online through My St. Joseph's. If you haven't done so, please activate your account by visiting the My St. Josephs web page and clicking on "Sign up Now
". If you prefer, you can schedule an appointment by phone by calling the location where you see your provider.
Call 474-0542 to make an appointment with St. Joseph's Physicians Internal Medicine.
Find an Internal Medicine Physician