At St. Joseph’s Medical, P.C. we are committed to delivering on our patient promise: quality, accessible healthcare for all. We back this commitment with a promise to our caregivers to listen, implement better ideas, and create diverse opportunities across the St. Joseph’s Physicians family of service areas.
Professionals, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and support staff will find many career openings with us. We offer a dynamic environment where your knowledge and experience are valued; we encourage you to continually refine your skills in partnership with our other highly credentialed providers. When you join St. Joseph’s Physicians you become part of a community of professionals with access to a wide array of resources and ancillary services.
ST. JOSEPH’S PHYSICIANS AT A GLANCE
- Five locations in and around the Greater Syracuse Area
- Seamless integration with St. Joseph’s Health
- More than 300,000 patient visits per year
- More than 70 providers and mid-level practitioners
- Highly skilled, board certified team of providers and specialists
- More than 400 clinical and administrative support staff
- Onsite Laboratory, Radiology, CT/MR
At St. Joseph’s Physicians, we understand the challenge of creating a work-life balance. For this reason, we encourage personal enrichment through ongoing professional development.
We have exciting plans for growth and service expansion. We continue to look for opportunities to deepen our relationships with patients and improve the breadth and quality of healthcare available to the suburban Syracuse area.